The perfect Church for imperfect people / La Iglesia perfecta para gente imperfecta
His Grace, Mar +++Andrew Angarita, CJ, DD, DMin
His Eminence, Most Reverend++Geoffrey S. Robinson, CJ, DD, DMin, Phd
Archbishop, Primate and Metropolitan UK
His Eminence, Most Rev. ++Miguel A. Arias Castano
His Eminence, Most Rev. ++Jaime A. Jaramillo Osorio
His Eminence, Most Rev.++Reuben Iqbal, DD.
Rev. Msgr. Fabio Martinez Uribe, CJ. MEd.
Rev. Msgr. Michael A. Raper, CJ. (csb) MSC
Industrial Chaplaincy / Joint Safeguarding Officer
Rev. Msgr. Carolus Sadsoeitoeboen+
Rev. Msgr. Christian Amala+
Rev. Msgr. Ujikah Franklin+ CJ.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ LINES OF APOSTOLIC SUCCESSION
All the Bishops of The Old Catholic Church hold several authentic lines of Apostolic Succession as noted below:
1. Roman Catholic Succession – Petrine Line
2. Patriarchal See of Antioch
3. The Catholic Apostolic Church Succession
4. Russian Synodical Church Succession
5. Albanian Orthodox Church Succession
6. Coptic Orthodox Church Succession
7. Marivite Succession
8. Old Catholic See of Utrecht Succession
9. Old English Catholic Church
10. Ukrainian Orthodox USA Succession
11. Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada Succession
12. Patriarch of Constantinople (Greek Orthodox)
13. Orthodox Church of Moscow (Russian Orthodox)
14. Greek – Melkite Catholic Succession (Uniate)
15. Polish Old Catholic Church Succession
16. Order of Corporate Reunion
17. Celtic-Hebraic Succession - Jesus the Messiah
18. Syrian Orthodox Succession – Peter the Apostle
19. Vilatte – Carfora Succession
20. Rebiba – Varlet – Mathew – Carfora Succession (Old Catholic Line)
21. Brazilian Catholic Line – Brazilian Catholic Apostolic Church
22. Second Mathew (Old Catholic) Line of Apostolic Succession
23. Succeeding from the Medieval Church (Leone de Simone 1442)
24. The Old Catholic Church of America.
" The only lawful successors who have received valid Apostolic Succession from the Apostles are the Orthodox and Catholic Bishops, united by profession of the self-same belief. By participation in those same Sacraments, we receive mutual recognition of the Faith. Only by the Sacraments, and mutual recognition, is the source and depository of all order, authority and jurisdiction in the Church received. This is the center of visible Catholic Unity; so that no Pope, nor Patriarch or Bishops, or any number of Bishops separated from this united body can possess any authority or jurisdiction whatsoever to pass on true doctrines and teachings of Christ."
Arb ++Arnold H. Mathew
The early Christians had no doubts about how to determine the true Church; moreover, which doctrines and sets of beliefs were the true teachings of Christ. The test was simple: Just trace the apostolic succession of the claimants.